Some of the Key roles the liver is responsible for:
Breaking down fats to help with digestion
helping your pancreas store things away
Processing out toxins and neutralizing them
screening and filtering your blood
16 oz of warm water with a squeezed lemon
3-4 cucumbers juiced or one stalk of Celery juiced to hydrate my body on a cellular level.
A banana smoothie bowl (usually with maca, kelp, berries, or other mixed fruits)
a Large sliced pear,
2 peeled oranges
one or two melons
a medium sized salad
A freshly made juice with 2 large red apples, ginger, and burdock root
Lettuce wraps or nori rolls or a salad with avocado, tomatoes, garlic, onion, and
A banana nice cream smoothie bowl topped with Dates
- Milk Thistle
- Promotes Liver Health
- Ashwagandha Root
- Supports Adrenal Health +hair health
- Nettle Leaf
- rich in chlorophyll and minerals supports the spleen, thyroid, and pancreas.
- Supports the immune system and protects the liver
- protects the body from diseases and wards of illnesses
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Supports liver health
You can find more supplements +tools under “Products I Love” Category“
During the third week, I cut out avocados to enhance the liver detox effect. Also, it was around this time I started adding in stemmed sweet potatoes for dinner when I felt like my body needed it. According to medical medium, you can add in a sweet potato if your detox symptoms are too much.
Benefits & Realizations of Cleanse
- My eyelashes are longer
- My nails are the strongest and longest they have ever been
- I am more regular than I have ever been (I’ll spare the deets)
Hydrated body + Skin
- I actually didn’t realize how dehydrated my body was until this cleanse. My lips are no longer dry like they once were and the feeling of thirstiness went away ( Even after drinking water I would still never feel hydrated until this cleanse).
- My skin tone became more even and hydrated throughout this cleanse. I’m really excited for when I am able to consume the amount of fruit i’d like when I get back to the USA. To see more improvement in this area
Loads of energy
- I felt very energized and didn’t get my usual sluggish feeling around 5 pm.
- My goal wasn’t weight loss. So, I didn’t weigh myself before the cleanse but my clothes definitely don’t feel the same. I reckon i lost between 8-10 pounds. But I did lose 3 1/2 inches from around my waistline! (Woohoo!)
Current Eating Habits
Comment below if you’d like to try this cleanse. If you have, what benefits did you notice?